October 2- October 31 2018
FCPL is celebrating Teen Read Week 2018 all month! Join the celebration by submitting an original drawing, painting, or collage based on your favorite book. All artwork will be shared on the Teens at the Library website and in a display at the Central Library.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible, contest entries must be submitted October 2nd-11:59 PM October 31st.
- Entrants must be between 13-18 at the time of entry.
- All entries must be 8.5" x 11"
- Entries may be submitted using this web form, or in-person at a Fresno County Public Library branch.
- Uploaded art should be high-resolution images.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Additional entries will be discounted.
- By entering the contest, participating artists permit the library to use their work and any associated identification (e.g. name, or likeness) for Library advertising and publicity purposes.
- All entries will be judged on the basis of content, originality, and quality of expression. Judges’ decisions are to be considered final.
- All entries are anonymous when given to the judges.
- Winners will be notified via email by November 30, 2018.
- Winners will be announced on the FCPL Teens at the Library website on December 3, 2018